Monday, March 10, 2008

Money, Money, Money!

Soooo I've been kind of freaking out about money this week. Both of the businesses are taking longer to launch than is my preference. So today has been all about making friends with money, playing with money and being more open to receiving money from the Universe.

Kristi and I have been chatting about the Feng Shui of my room and how I can help it along a bit, and I realized when I was looking more closely that I have not only the prosperity corner for my room to address I have the whole house's prosperity corner too!

So she produced from her wallet a $100 dollar bill that I happily scanned front and back into my computer as well as a play bill of $1,000,000 that I scanned too. So I've been printing money bwah ha ha, no but really I'm not going to spend it just hang it in my prosperity corners and keep it in my wallet to help me feel as if I'm abundant cuz that's how the law of attraction works...
Here are my sheets of money!



Then we got to brainstorming more about it and Kristi came up with the idea of putting my picture over Ben's on the hundred so I did!!! That was sooooo fun! You cannot even imagine what it's like til you actually see your own picture on it. So if anyone would like a personalized $100 dollar bill, just let me know. I would love to create that for anyone that asks.



And if that's not enough to jumpstart the flow of money into my life Kristi sent me the link to a blank check from the Universe! Wahoo! So I wrote myself a check today from God in the amount of money that would get me caught up with bills and have some left over, and then I wrote out checks for all my bills! It felt so good to have the energy around money shift from lack consciousness to abundance, and that will help bring more abundance! Thank you Kristi for all your support and amazingly great ideas!



Some of you may think this all sounds a little too woo woo or whatever, but I haven't got anything to lose now have I? And plenty to gain... I'll keep ya posted :-)

No comments: