Saturday, September 13, 2008

New House!

My timeline is getting a little jumbled here with my posts as my camera was having picture transferring issues, but here ya go! I've been out here a month now!




These first 2 are a split panorama of the front of the house


This is the gate to the front porch & yard/garden. I love the bright colors!


Here's a bird's eye view of the front yard/garden or most of it at least.

This is the fort/playhouse/sleeping porch thingy ;-)


Sunset looking out the front of the house


The view from the front of the house taken from the roof


The view looking out the back of the house taken from the roof.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Welcome Home Chels!

birthfaery said...

Chels, that's beautiful! i'm so glad that it all worked out so lovely for you. it's very fitting :)

Chelsie said...

Thanks! Everybody that's been here thinks I fit here so perfectly, including me. I so love it!