Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Holy Waterfall!

After seeing a picture on an acquaintance's blog I had to see it for myself! Water so high that it's going over the top of the dam at Watson Lake! I've never seen the water that high before in the 11 1/2 years I've lived here! Usually it's at least 6 feet below the top of the dam!




Here's a series of the waterfall and beyond.





There's a valve that's open in the dam and the mist is creating a glacier ;-) Ok, well an AZ one lol

Here's Steven at the top checkin' out the view.



I just can't get over how much water there is!! Must be I've been in AZ too long!
Need. More. Trips. To. NW!
This is taken from the boulders above the lake. Lake in the foreground and the parking lot for the boat launch (which is maybe 5 ft long vs the normal...15?) in the background.

The next 2 I just thought were perty and couldn't help, but throw them in ;-)



No comments: